Hello! My name is Jerome
3 years ago I started this blog with one purpose: writing reviews and posts about things that dads and men are interested in. I write about skincare products, fashion, technology and the latest trends in monthly subscription boxes. My reviews are honest and I always tell you the + and the - about a product or service.
Working with me
Do you want me to review a product or an event? I have worked with the following companies: Just for men, Le Petit Ballon, TopBox, My Geek Box, Cornerstone, Fit Skincare etc....
The audience of DadmadeinBritain is growing every month. With an audience of 4000-5500 unique readers every month and 86% of male readers, this unique blog is perfect for launching a new product or to promote your company. I don't update my blog on a daily basis because quality is more important than quantity. Also I work very hard on SEO and rank in the 1st page on Google for each review I publish.
I currently review products for free as I am building more content to duplicate the audience of dadmadeinbritain. If you would like me to review your products, services or events please contact me: firstname.lastname@example.org
- I am 42 years old. Father of four beautiful children aged 8, 6 (twins) and 15 months. I am French married to a gorgeous British wife.
- I live near the vibrant city of Bristol, in a market town called Thornbury.
- I speak 5 languages.
- I want to publish YouTube videos with more reviews.
- I am an espresso addict and love spending quality time with my wife in a cafe.
- I don't watch terrestrial TV but I am a big fan of Netflix, Hulu and Amazon Prime Video.
- Favourite TV Shows: Casual, Mozart in the Jungle, The Big Bang Theory, The Middle, Mindy Project, Modern Family, Girls, Please Like Me.
- Favourite movie: Lost in Translation.